Thursday, April 12, 2012

preview MxL


Miyuki x Linder

~~Jenziih pov~~

the train was late ... i had to wait an hour ... and my limo-driver have been gone for 13 minutes, leaving me here to the rain, wich was hurting me like knives ... but it wasn’t hurting me like the greef that she left behind in my heart ... it rained just like this on that day.
Why can’t i stop think of you? I thought and sighed.
I sat down on a bench beside a big, red building.
I started to cry ... again ... My hands covered my eyes, because i didn’t want anyone to see me like this ... like crap ... Soon i was out of tears and i stoped and let the rain wash away the rest ...
Soon i herd heavy footsteps on the groud ... coming towards me ...
“Jenziih?”
a shiver went through my spine when i herd that dark, unknown voice.
Fuck me ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment