Friday, April 20, 2012

M x L CHAP. 3

miyuki x linder ~~ chapter 3

~~linder pov~~

i saw jenzih's deep scars on his wrist when he drove his hand through his hair and slowly woke up from 1 hour of sleeping. but i didn't care much after that he said to us that we shouldn't be worried a month ago. he said that he would stop cutting, but he didn't. i was pretty mad at him at the moment but he was still my friend so i couldn't let that come in the way. "nobody?" seike asked and sat down becide him on the 'bed'. "are you sure of that?"
"yeah ..." jenziih muttered as seike walked to RAY and said that he would start with me because i knew by the deep sigh he made when he stood up that he would take a serious talk with him.

~~Kaz pov~~

everything  was set and done. my make-up and hair was done as well. the fans started to come in and i felt the adrenaline spread in my body when i herd them shout my name. soon, very soon i could go out there and rock it to the end. endigo took my hand and led me out on the stage-floor, making our people scream even more in the sight of his hand in mine.

~~Miyuki pov~~

the backstage was empthy, but filled with smoke. when my brother went out on the stage with the others i sat down, closed my eyes and lissened to the music that was the pulsed through the walls i was sorrounded by. soon they were done and they ran, sweaty and exhausted after a 5 songs. andie layed down on the same couch i was sitting in and out his feet on my knees with a sigh. "disgusting andie!!!" i yelled and turned my head away in a way to escape the acidic sent. but when i did that he just put thet infront of my face. i began to feel sick. "please andie! can't you take them away!?"
"nope", he said as a door to another hallway opened and 5 guys came in. one had percings on his cheek and black and pink hair, the second had a very beautiful dress and long, blond hair and the third ... i recognize him ... or the most of him because he had this thing over his mouth ... he froze when i looked at him and when our eyes met, i remembered who it was ...
it was jenziih ... the guy i just broke up with, the guy i loved just a few months ago ... i felt my heart going wild and my face, i swear, it became red.
all these questions flew through my mind.
did he notice me? did he remembered me? does he still love me? why is he here? how do i look?
and i started to play with my fingers.

~~jenziih pov~~

when i saw her, i couldn't believe she was here. why was she here in the first place? but she was beautiful as always. my heart beated hard and my blood pulsed trough my body with power. all i could see was her ...

~~miyuki pov~~ ´

i couldn't take it anymore. his burning gaze stayed on me, no one else. i flew up and runned towards the door to the otherworld, not the one they came from. tears broke out when i opened the door and i couldn't see where i was going. i tripped and everything went white ...


No comments:

Post a Comment